Optometry Claims Clearinghouse
Apex does Optometry Claims
As many offices are feeling the changes associated with running an EMR/EHR, we’ve created an additional opportunity to assist you in creating an improved insurance claims and billing experience.
Our focus is to assist you to improve the technology and efficiency of daily operations. The Apex Optometry claims clearinghouse portal:
- Allows you to track and manage your insurance claims
- Is available to any Optometry office regardless of practice management software
- Exclusive Pricing: Outstanding pricing compared to industry standards – up to 50% off! & $10 per month unlimited patient verification/eligibility
- Software compatibility: Designed to assist practice management software to seamlessly combine the details of every claim you send. (accomplished with two levels of integration – see below)
- Increase Revenue: fast payments, friendly customer service, and low costs are benefits of using Apex EDI!
- Real time claims status and patient eligibility verification!
The future of claims management is exciting. Apex EDI is currently developing new industry tools that will improve real time claim location, status, and enhancements to the paperless office. These developments will be available through the Optometry claims portal in two levels of integration.
- • Level 1 Integration – Send claims electronically with the Optometry claims portal from your practice management software! – Available Now!
- • Level 2 Integration – Integrate claims & eligibility information to your patient ledger from your practice management software through the Optometry claims portal. (May require an additional integration module/pricing with software, contact Apex EDI for details 800.840.9152)
Please see the table to the below for details about the level of integration available through the various Optometry practice management software products.
Level of Integration
Crystal Practice Management
EyeCOR by NTEON
Eye Cloud Pro
OD Pro/EMR Logic
My Vision Express