Are You EPCS Ready?
Upcoming 2023 state and federal mandates require the usage of Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substances (EPCS). Find out how your practice will be affected and when.
Secure, Accurate, Compliant
Delivering essential medication and benefits information within the prescribing workflow.
Prescription Drug Monitoring
NewCrop PDMP program tracks controlled substance prescriptions in a State providing greater transparency
Drug-drug, allergy, duplicate therapy, drug-disease, dose checking all within the interface.
Electronic Prescribing For Controlled Substances
Address Opioid Fraud
Send prescriptions for controlled substances securely and electronically from prescriber to pharmacy.
Increase Workflow Efficiency
Reduces phone time spent between pharmacy and provider.
Ensures providers are up to date with existing regulatory legislation.
Flexible & Intuitive
- Rapid installation – go live in a little as 2 weeks
- ALL managed care formularies – including Medicare and Medicaid
- Realtime benefit information
- electronic ordering of durable medical equipment
- ONC certification support